Lirik Lagu Sinopsis Film Gaya Hidup
Blackberry LG Mobile Nokia Samsung Sony Ericsson
Klasemen L.Italia Klasemen L.Inggris Jadwal Liga Italia Jadwal Liga Inggris
Resto Enak di Jakarta Resto Romantis di Jkt Hokben Delivery Bakmi GM Delivery PHD - Pizza Hut
Rabu, 03 Agustus 2011 | 12.08 | 0 Comments

ALL NEW TURTLE STONES

Have you been to Turtle Stones lately? My entire store is filled with all new items.

I have a little hobby (other than this celebrity blog) where I hand wire wrap beautiful cabochons with pure copper wire. I've been at it for a while now and I have decided to work exclusively with gemstone cabs and copper.

For years I've had Turtle Stones stocked with an array of handcrafted jewelry items but now it's all pendants all the time.

Every item is new and awesome (if I must say so myself) so go check it out. If you say you came from here, I'll give you 10% off your total. Plus, I include a copper chain with every pendant.

Be sure to click on the photos to see the detail.

Click *****HERE***** to see my stuff!
 
Copyright Terjago © 2010 - All right reserved