Lirik Lagu Sinopsis Film Gaya Hidup
Blackberry LG Mobile Nokia Samsung Sony Ericsson
Klasemen L.Italia Klasemen L.Inggris Jadwal Liga Italia Jadwal Liga Inggris
Resto Enak di Jakarta Resto Romantis di Jkt Hokben Delivery Bakmi GM Delivery PHD - Pizza Hut
Senin, 06 Juni 2011 | 07.21 | 0 Comments

Man Candy Zak Bagans Yummy


Man Candy of the Day goes to Zak Bagans from Ghost Adventures. Yes, I know his hair is rather ridiculous but you gotta love Zak and his ghost hunting sort of ways. Not only is he badass but some of his quotes are hilarious, check it out:

"I'm standing here with wax figures, some of whom are dead now." (Madam Tussad's Wax Museum in Vegas)

"I'm gonna set it right here in between my legs because that's where I hear the incubus likes it best." (Rams Inn, England)

FYI, an incubus is a male ghost looking for sex.

"If this is the portal of hell, why don't you come up out of the ground and get us?" (Bobby Mackeys)
 
Copyright Terjago © 2010 - All right reserved