Lirik Lagu Sinopsis Film Gaya Hidup
Blackberry LG Mobile Nokia Samsung Sony Ericsson
Klasemen L.Italia Klasemen L.Inggris Jadwal Liga Italia Jadwal Liga Inggris
Resto Enak di Jakarta Resto Romantis di Jkt Hokben Delivery Bakmi GM Delivery PHD - Pizza Hut
Senin, 27 Juni 2011 | 07.17 | 0 Comments

Ashley Greene is hawt and sweaty...

Ashley Greene was working on her fitness all hot and sweaty. She is a really pretty girl... Those hair extensions are a bit ratty looking. We'll just chalk it up to simply needing a shampoo.

I had hair extensions a long time ago and they were a LOT of work! I used to do hair back in the day, so I've pretty much tried everything at least once. The extensions were the old school, sewn in type tracks... and trust me, I lost a lot of hair when we finally cut those nasty things out. Not to mention trying to keep it all together when a strong gust of wind blows.

 
Copyright Terjago © 2010 - All right reserved