Lirik Lagu Sinopsis Film Gaya Hidup
Blackberry LG Mobile Nokia Samsung Sony Ericsson
Klasemen L.Italia Klasemen L.Inggris Jadwal Liga Italia Jadwal Liga Inggris
Resto Enak di Jakarta Resto Romantis di Jkt Hokben Delivery Bakmi GM Delivery PHD - Pizza Hut
Rabu, 27 Juli 2011 | 07.32 | 0 Comments

Keri Hilson can raise the dead...

So Keri Hilson was out partying and ran into this chick that eerily resembles Amy Winehouse, so much so that she snapped a photo and then tweeted about it. Why? Because anything and everything is Twitter fodder these days. In any event, it must have been "too soon" because Keri got her Twittering ass kicked after posting this:

“*gasp* Amy Winehouse resurrected to party w/ me!!! (seriously, uncanny resemblance).”

Instantly she received hundreds of tweets from Amy fans who did not find the picture funny at all, but instead perceived it as tasteless.

Hilson tried to express that she meant no disrespect: “Come on, I mean no harm. All due respect. But really the resemblance freaked me out. This was simply the best tribute ever. #RIPAMYWINEHOUSE.”

“I apologize 2 anyone who might’ve taken it the wrong way. As a fan, I thought it was cool that she dressed up to honor Amy, I had no ill intent, but I understand how it appears insensitive…my bad twitterville. For real.”

Jeez people, relax. While Amy was a great talent she was also an addict. She was on a crash course with disaster and her death was by her own hand.

I do have to say that chick looks exactly like Amy Winehouse. Only prettier. And alive.
 
Copyright Terjago © 2010 - All right reserved