Lirik Lagu Sinopsis Film Gaya Hidup
Blackberry LG Mobile Nokia Samsung Sony Ericsson
Klasemen L.Italia Klasemen L.Inggris Jadwal Liga Italia Jadwal Liga Inggris
Resto Enak di Jakarta Resto Romantis di Jkt Hokben Delivery Bakmi GM Delivery PHD - Pizza Hut
Minggu, 15 Mei 2011 | 04.20 | 0 Comments

Janice Dickinson's implants are scaring me...







Janice Dickinson was out on the town partying and tearing it up in her true super model fashion. I really like Janice. She's a bitch and that's okay with me. I also think she was totally gorgeous back in the day and still looks pretty good. However, those implants are really getting ratty. I think it's time for a rotation and lube job. The last photo is a tad disturbing... I can't decide if the oral sex gesture is worse that the reattached nipple that winking at me.
 
Copyright Terjago © 2010 - All right reserved