Lirik Lagu Sinopsis Film Gaya Hidup
Blackberry LG Mobile Nokia Samsung Sony Ericsson
Klasemen L.Italia Klasemen L.Inggris Jadwal Liga Italia Jadwal Liga Inggris
Resto Enak di Jakarta Resto Romantis di Jkt Hokben Delivery Bakmi GM Delivery PHD - Pizza Hut
Kamis, 29 April 2010 | 09.29 | 0 Comments

While I Recover From the Last Three Weeks ...

The last three weeks have been VERY full. Lots of great moments, with the Spring Fling Hammered Dulcimer Gathering capping it all off last weekend. I'm trying to get caught-up, and writing for this blog hasn't been at the top of my list. I'm trying to get into the habit of posting regularly, so here are two informative videos I found on a post Tom Naughton's blog.

I wasn't aware of Dr. Scott Connelly or his Body Rx book and website. From the comments section of Tom's blog I understand that Dr. Connelly has been ill recently and his condition is seen in these videos. No matter, the information is solid and his presentation is good. I've got a slight problem with some of his language, but it's relatively mild.

Dr. Connelly: Talks About Insulin pt. 1
Dr. Connelly: Talks About Insulin pt. 2
 
Copyright Terjago © 2010 - All right reserved